Please read these terms and conditions because we have to do this stuff, and there’s some useful info in here
The festival gates will open at 11am on Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th respectively with bands commencing at midday.
The full line up will be found on our website www.newrosefestival.co.uk There will be a real ale bar, food outlets, children’s activity tent and merchandise stalls onsite.
The ticket includes free on-site camping — the campsite will open at midday on Friday 26th August and close at midday on Monday 29″ August.
There will be toilet & shower facilities on site.
There is also space for campervans but please note that there will be no electrical hook-up.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All ticket sales are non refundable.
• The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry.
• Upon arrival ticket holders will be issued with a wristband and entrance onto the site will not be permitted without purchasing a ticket. Children aged 4 and under who are accompanied by a ticket holder will be admitted free of charge. Please note that children of 15 and under will not be permitted unaccompanied.
• Children aged 5-15 must have a child’s ticket and be accompanied by adults at all times.
• Children aged 16-17 must have consent of parent/guardian to attend and will be issued with an under 18s wristband.
• Challenge 21 — if you are lucky enough to look under 21 please bring photo ID with you — if you cannot prove your age you will be issued with an under 18s wristband.
• NO dogs are allowed on either the campsite or festival site please.
• Due to size restrictions vehicle lengths for the car park will be limited to 5 metres.
• Please note that the fields will be used by horses after the event so NO glass on site please.
• Please bag up all litter and place at rubbish points.
• Small/disposable barbecues are permitted but please no camp fires — please ensure barbeques are fully extinguished after use.
• NO illegal substances, nitrous oxide or legal highs please.
• The festival arena is fully licensed and you are not permitted to bring your own alcohol into the arena. The bar takings are essential for keeping this festival running.
• The festival arena bar will close at 11pm. The ‘bar in the woods’ will open from 11pm to lam.
• Please respect your neighbours whilst on the campsite and keep noise to a minimum.
Tickets are a revocable license to the bearer only and may be revoked at any time for any reason. The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event.
The holder voluntarily agrees that the management, facility, participants, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by holder from any claims incidental to the event or purpose for which the ticket is issued.
All tickets are purchased at risk of inclement weather. Management is not responsible for articles lost, misplaced, or stolen at the event for which this ticket grants admission. Time, date and location of event are subject to change. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason.
Shipping, handling and service charges are non-refundable, even if the event is cancelled.